Ad Title: Corporate Sales Trainer & Program Manager Location: Oklahoma City, OK Post Date: 03/05/21 Website:visit our website... Description: The Corporate Sales Trainer and Program Manager is responsible for learning and development specifically focused on the extended CFS Brands sales organization – inside and outside sales, manufacturers’ representatives, dealers, and distributors. This role will need to be proficient in instructor-led training (ILT), web-based training involving on-camera presence, and virtual classroom delivery and facilitation.
Program Development and Delivery
• Develop product- and solution-focused training program for inside and outside sales teams, representatives, dealers, and distributors
• Develop digital tools to disrupt in-field application engineering
• Greenfield opportunity to innovate next-gen training such that it becomes a key sales differentiator
• Delivery methods to include proficiency in instructor-led trainings, webinars, virtual classrooms, video recordings, and blended learning environments
• Serve as learning consultant to the sales leaders in each key business areas
• Maintain program cohesiveness by following through with pre, during, and post training activities including survey collection, knowledge checks, success stories, barriers to implementation, relationship management to ensure retention
• Provide post training survey data and summary to show completion, impact, and ROI when appropriate
• Support key account managers with customized training for their customers from communications to instructors and participants including training dates, locations, enrollment information, transportation and other necessary enrollment information to preparation and delivery of training program
• Assist with schedules and enrollment tracking using LMS and other tracking methods, as required
• Prepare and assemble training materials including participant guides, training handouts, job aids training charts, and other materials prior to courses, as required
• Communicate with vendors to ensure that training materials are published, printed, and shipped according to clear instructions within required time frames as required
• Ship training publications and materials to training locations as required
Budgets & Reporting
• Monitor and communicate budgeted and non-budgeted expenditures to ensure that training costs do not exceed allocated funds and assists in budget preparation and submission including all training costs
• Coordinate attendance and certifications
• Ability to create, send, and roll up survey information, including summary data to key business partners to demonstrate training impact
Ad Title: Manager, Commercial Communications Location: Oklahoma City, OK Post Date: 03/05/21 Website:visit our website... Description: The Commercial Communications Manager will develop, implement, and measure communications campaigns to promote CFS Brands offerings in the marketplace. The CCM also ensures customer-facing organizations including inside and outside sales teams, manufacturers’ representatives, dealers, and distributors are enabled to regularly talk about CFS Brands’ offerings and activities with customers. Areas of responsibility will span communication campaign management, social media, digital marketing and content creation.
• Work with senior leaders in product management, sales, and marketing to develop, deliver, and maintain a comprehensive communications strategy focused on promoting CFS Brands’ key business offerings by target audience and region.
• steward for best practice training/communications for all customer facing changes made by the company.
• Create compelling contemporary content and collateral to engage target audiences apart from the competition, including customer storytelling, video testimonials, podcasts, infographics, virtual reality, infographics and interactive content. Responsibilities will include overseeing copywriting, design, production and distribution
• Oversee social media strategy and content in line with commercial communications strategy
• Build and manage targeted online communication campaigns to promote key offerings to customers
• Lead online and face-to-face events as appropriate
• Build tools and channels to effectively arm customer-facing organization with information to talk about offerings, including new product introductions and key campaign
• Measure all communications campaigns and content; make adjustments as appropriate. more info...